Laura Maresc, Andorra, 1988.
Lives and works as an independent artist in Barcelona, spends seasons in Formentera and Andorra that have influenced his career. He studied Fine Arts at the University of Barcelona and later contemporary dance.
She seeks to reconcile the tension created when incorporating different organic and inorganic materials in her sculpture, working to find equilibrium within discord. Her practice is firmly rooted in the ‘objet trouvé’ tradition, where the process of sourcing objects and materials itself adds new layers of meaning to the artworks.
- Degree in Fine Arts - Universitat de Barcelona, 2008-2012.
- Contemporary Dance - Area Espai de Dansa i Creació, Barcelona, 2014-2017.
- Degree in Art and Design - Escola Massana, Barcelona 2007.
- Artistic High Scool - Escola Massana, Barcelona.
- Transience - Taranmana Art Gallery, Escaldes, Andorra. January 2020.
- Prelude - Old Town Hall Formentera. August 2020. - Catalogue -
- Prelude - Romanic chapel Santa Bàrbara + Casa Masover, Ordino, Andorra. November 2019.
- Back home - Biennal Art Gardens, Ordino. September 2019
- DeepScapes - Cala Saona, Cap de Barbaria, Formentera. July - september 2019.
- M&M - Open Space, Barcelona. December 2018.
- I Sea - Tur Gabrielet, Sant Francesc, Formentera. August 2018. - Video tour -
- Sensitive Materials - Tur Gabrielet, Sant Francesc, Formentera. June 2017. - Catalogue -
- La Mola Market, Formentera. June - September 2017.
- Artístic Market Formentera. August 2017.
- Ephemeral - Old Town Hall Formentera. August 2016. - Catalogue -
- Artistic Market of Sant Ferran. Formentera. June - September, 2015-2017.
- Pasearte - Fornells, Menorca. August 2014.
- Ruta de l'art, Castelló d'Empúries. October 2012.
- Punt i Seguit - Convent de Sant Agustí, Barcelona. June 2012.
- Petits formats - Sala Untitled BCN, Facultat de Belles Arts. May 2012.